Monday, January 28, 2013

Talk about my birthday (yg sangat b0hsan..)

good Monday, every0ne..

today, na sambung na sambung!!!
teehehe..

actually, skrg saya tngh rehat, means BORING!
so here's what m g0nna carutkan today.,haha..

ok! be seri0us..

last January 20th, kalau siapa yg setia ngan saya harus tahu yg it was my fucking birthday.,
but, eventhough.,n0thing exciting really happened..
i mean, really n0thing..

except, my parents br0ught me to Putrajaya, a s0-called celebration and a lil bit of jalanjalan..
oleh sebab xde yg best yg na diceritakan, here's s0me pictures i would like to share.,(which,aren't really exciting :(

tuh muke birthday girl.,senyum x ikhlas.,hikhik..

a birthday card from my old company : Poney 

a birthday treats fron Lia.,hehew..

and a late night present by Ayu.,


kesimpulannya, birthday saya x di celebrate secara besar2an this time..no m0re huge treats fr0m my b..ala kadar jew..

but still.,as long orang yg saya sayang still there, macam mana ada time last year, macam tu la this year..celebration sume x penting ( walaupun m kinda like the festive thing.,) tapi saya da cukup happy bila ramai yg ingat, numerous of nice wishes at fb, ada ayu kasik hadiah, dapat jumpa b walaupun tengah kje time tu ( thanks b, c0s sanggup ponteng kje utk syg.,hikhik ) and thanks Allah f0r giving me an0ther chance to live and to love :)

pe2 pun.,all the best for myself.,c0s tahun neyh sy ade wishlist yg sangat berderet.,huhu..

ttyl and xoxo fr0m me ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment