Monday, March 28, 2011

Xxhweet xhtuffxX : make-ups??


harrr?? hellyeah..i didn't kn0w since when i'm 0bsessing to make-ups stuffs..it's n0t like i like th0se shits to be put on my face..hurmm,s0metimes,yaa..just t0 have that different lo0k..haha..i'm n0t go0d in that makeover stuff..just pretend like i'm "drawing" my 0wn face.,c0loring my own cheeks and lips..
but t0 be honest.,i ad0re the cute casing or g0rgeous col0rs m0re than the feelings to apply th0se palletes on my face..
hurmm.,i d0n't mind spending m0re money on maj0lica maj0rca's mascara with0ut kn0wing that it can v0lume my eyelashes..haha..
but still.,i wish i can buy s0me stuffs fr0m Anna Sui,which really i crazied of these days..
f0rget Angelic Pretty and Baby,The Stars Shine Bright f0r awhile...
it turns 0ut that i'm lo0king f0r bargaining the Etude House,maybe cute stuffs fr0m Bloop..
wee~

No comments:

Post a Comment