Saturday, July 16, 2011

❤ Love Chapter IIV ❤

this is h0w i lo0k like..hehe..asked my b what to wear.,but he's n0t much helping..haizz..
ape2 pun.,t0day my day0ut with my bel0ved b..last week we didn't enj0y much c0s i've g0tta w0rk fullshift the wh0le weekend..s0 today,i was lo0king f0rward it..hehe..

especially when b pr0mised to bring me out f0r lunch.,eat Udang Goreng Tepung..wee~my fav0rite..but after scr0lling ar0und.,SUMER KEDAI TOMYAM TUTOP!! haizz again..s0 we ended up tuck our starving st0mach in Windmill City Park..


b b0ught few things f0r me.,and especially that PINK ROSE..ohhhh he really to0k my breath away..and i kept staring and smelling the r0se more than i spent talking to my b..hehe..s0rry b.,x pernah b kasi syg r0se..and this 0ne really amazed me..


by evening.,b have to get back early.,ada family dinner..ohh b ada ajak j0in..but my m0m said "NO!!"..huhu..s0 terpaksa la spent time al0ne after that..as a result.,i b0ught this kiddy ice cream..they're cute.,smell go0d.,and taste delici0us..h0w i miss my childho0d by eating this kinda thing..

whatever it is.,thanks to my b f0r never get b0red treating the childish me/the messy-mind me/the freak0 with s0-called lolita..actually f0r treating f0r what/wh0 i am..i love b s0 much..

No comments:

Post a Comment