Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Favorites #1

Hi lovelies! Happy Sunday fr0m me with lotsa kisses! hehe..ok! Today I would like to p0st something t0tally new fr0m me..which sucha rand0m t0pic for the day..Actually a friend of mine suggest me to p0st "My Favorite Item" of the month after we watched s0me Favorites vide0 posted by Michelle Phan..hell yeah, we really l0ve her and watch alm0st all of her vide0 and n0w we're kinda inspired..hehe..

Ok, n0w I would like to start my p0st with this :-

Chapter #1 My Favorite Items Of April

#foods
I love the raspberry jam..n0t only because of the fancy lids,als0 because of the s0ur sweet taste of it..I'd never skipped my breakfast since I have a kinda long j0urney to my w0rkplace,s0 I packed raspeberried sandwiches all m0rning :)

And the snacks by Hello Kitty! Everyone kn0ws that I love Hello Kitty very much and I love snacks to0..s0 b0th are the fact0r I bought these a lot..eventh0ugh they're kinda pricey,but when I love s0mething,I'll never let the price be the obstacles..,hikhik..


#dress
This is the very latest top that I had..I b0ught it like,last m0nth I guess..I love it very much c0s it's peplum, and the nice printed on that..the red col0r, one of my obsessi0n and~ what else can I say c0s I love this t0p very much and is added t0 my fav0rite dress this m0nth..hehehe..


#beautyproduct
well,urmm I don't really int0 beauty pr0duct c0s I am s0 lucky c0s being blessed with n0-pr0blem skin..but still, I w0uld like to share this Honey Pump Gloss fr0m Majolica Majorca..c0s I really l0ve the pr0ducts fr0m MM..the casing are all pretty, reminds me like Anna Sui a little bit..but what special ab0ut this lipgl0ss is, it's made fr0m honey..everytime I use it,it feels like calmness t0 my lips,n0t so sticky like any other lipgl0ss..really easy to apply and n0t worry ab0ut the mess c0s it ain't smeared easily..it's like y0u're putting h0ney on y0ur lips,only it abs0rbed quickly and y0u'll feel c0mfortable with it..


#randomfind
this randomfinds actually is n0t so rand0m.,haha..I was searching f0r a ar0matherapy candles c0s my r0om was t0tally smelled by the wet paints..s0 I w0uld like t0 find s0mething that can bring up my r0om back to the sweet fragranced instead of the smelly smell..then, a pr0moter lady pr0moted this t0 me..since it's pretty and the price is reas0nable, s0 I w0uld like to have a try..

what s0 special ab0ut this indo0r fragrance is if y0u d0n't want t0 use it,in order t0 save the smell when y0u're not at h0me, y0u can always recap it back..n0t only it's pretty and smell sweet, it als0 suitable for me c0s I hate sh0pping indo0r perfume s0 much.. ;)



Chapter #2 Gwiy0mi
I f0und this new mainstream vide0 on my y0utube dashb0ard..it's like a new phenomen0n after the Gangnam Style, the Harlem Shake..haha..but still, I love this stuff c0s it's kinda cute, and I foll0w a lil bit..hehe..ok! I wanna share this cute vide0 s0 enj0y!



Chapter #3 Entertainment of the m0nth
This chapter I w0uld to share s0me music stuff that I'd been enj0y lately..s0me of em, are the new releases,gl0bally..s0, once again.,enj0y! hikhik..

it's PSY again.,hehe..I'm n0t so obsessed on him..just i love this s0ng.,it makes me like wanna dance all the time..



Selena Gomez just released her new single and this is an awes0me perf0rmance by her in "Dancing With The Stars" pr0gramme..

and recently I'd been watching ABPBH 2012..and I was fallen in love with these girls,which s0me are very l0vable celebrities of mine..s0me of em,which i ackn0wledged is a pers0nally a singer, and n0w here they are.. :)


Now, n0thing's left to share y0u ab0ut..s0 I guess, smpai sini je lah kot..next time if I have m0re st0ry,f0r sure,I'll st0p by here t0 write a p0st f0r yah..until then, ttyl and xoxo fr0m me.. *chuuu..


No comments:

Post a Comment