Monday, February 11, 2013

My ro0m, recently.,

Hi every0ne !! Today I would like to share my r0om's pictures, which recently I m0ve a bit few stuff t0 here and there, s0 that I c0uld fulfill my pers0nel view.,hahaha..

Ok! And since it's been quite while I didn't p0st bout my r0om, and plus I have changed and added few stuffs, s0 here's h0w my r0om lo0ks like, f0r n0w time, hikhik..

 starting fr0m here, (yaa,everytime I p0st ab0ut my r0om, f0r sure I'll start fr0m this part, hehe). This part where I c0mbine all my unnecessary but fav0rite things such as stickers,bo0ks,earph0nes,paperbags and etc..Stickers? yaa, I love stickers very much and I have ab0ut 2b0xes full of stickers.,hehe..


 See inside that white bucket? I c0llect all pink and cute t0ys that I've g0t for free by purchasing Happy Meal at McDonalds.,hehe..I was obsessed with McDonalds once ag0 till y0u can just ask me what's new or n0t.,hikhik..

And kotak at bawah tuh (that Hello Kitty pink b0x) penuh dngan ph0ne c0vers and earpolls..c0s I'm the kind yg pentingkan mix but match, hehe..kalau pakai pink, ph0ne cover pun haruslah pink, but I like to play with other col0rs s0metime, tapi make sure mesti na match.,smpai satu tahap tu, kalau ade smthing yg x match, mintak duit at b pastu g beli bnde yg blh match..hehe..(itu time kje tmpt same ngn b dlu la..,)

ok! here's my fav0rite part.,fancy b0xes (which I wrapped by myself) yg simpan mcm2 bnde..

1. b0x full of stickers, (actually ade 2 at situ)
2. mini n0tebooks
3. stationaries (pun ade 2kotak)

once ag0 I like sh0pping at bo0kstore, (skrg pun suke..) same jugak, smpai klu ade brg baru or yg cute2 mesti kawan2 tanya saya dlu.,hikhik..




 and here's my mirr0r.,hehe.,nmpak x skully the skelet0n saya tuh ? On night he'll be "gl0w in the dark" one of my co0l items wktu minat g0th dlu..actually my m0m present mse birthday saya, she b0ught it on the sp0t at Midvalley.,s0 that's why I love "him" very much..( abaikan tangan dia yg da patah sebelah tu c0s asyik pindah-randah) huhu..



ini bahagian sh0e boxes saya.,campur ngan kotak leggings and inners..huhu..everything g0t label, there, s0 senang cket na carik..kebanyakan is pumps,wedges and heels yg jarang pakai..just utk special occasion je..



this is where I hang all my cl0thes.,ermm yes, I don't have wardr0be.,c0s bilik saya agak kecil s0 klu na letak almari nnt makin sempit, and plus, my friends always tell me to let all my cl0thes exp0sed s0 that the col0rs could let my ro0m lo0ks g0rgeous.,haha, yalah, sbnrnye sebab sume da col0r pink ha.,hahaha..but still, she's right.,I love lo0king at it s0metimes :)




 and here's my make-up desk, kalau time b0ring2 tu suke duduk sambil bukak my f0ldable mirr0r and main make-up2 sens0rang.,haha..but actually I don't do that much..I put everything inside b0xes and bags s0 nmpak kemas cket.,rsenye klu na display sume (especially my make-up appliances) mmg akan jadi kedai bilik saya neyh, hikhik..



neyh bawah make-up desk.,I put my folded shirt and pants :)



dalam bag tu simpan all kind of d0cuments, few unused foldes and my folio stuffs..also that plastic cup which I b0ught Combo at TGV's Cinema in Halloween Edition.,it's a gl0w in the dark item to0 and the soft "brain" that y0u can press,hikhik.. (oopss als0 my r0om's slipper)



this is what I called "mini library".,I love reading.,at situ ade saya letak CD jugak.,t0 make it m0re organize bawah tu ade k0tak saya humban mne yg xbpe na pkai tuh.,hikhik..and als0 my magazines.,itupun ade yg da recycle sbb sangat banyak and semak.,bilik pun kecik, mne xpkai tu pejam mata and buang atau hantar recycle.,dapat duit cket.,hehehe..

neyh if na tngk dengan lebih dekat (klu na tngk lah, hihihi) I c0llected Edgar & Ellen's Novel also s0me other c0mics.,kotak biru tu time saya main game card Weiss Schwarg..and blakang dia tu de kotak berisi tape2 gameb0y..



neyh antara CD saya, m0vie plus music..saya xbanyak CD sangat if na c0mpare dngan adik saya yg bilik dia smpai da jd kedai CD da.,hikhik..I prefer d0wnloading c0s easier to transfer to mp3 ke, ph0ne or pendrive..kalau CD neyh susah cket kan.,na kna rip dlu..huhu..klu nmpak at situ de CD Barbie.,hahaha.,dlu prnah ade 1 time I'm a c0llector of Barbie CD..hikhik..



 ini adalah bed head saya.,ade barbie,pink,and bunny.,hikhik.,3 elemen kegemaran saya.,tuh yg dlm kotak tu taw npe sy x bawak kluar dr k0taknye ? sebab it was a present fr0m my b as our first anniversary.,it was the best present ever and I really really l0ve it.,smpai sayang na bawak kluar dari kotak.,hehe..and the rest, I bought myself..




last but n0t least, on my back do0r..paste s0me p0ster, pastu gantung beg yg full with hairdresses..

ok! rsenye smpai cni je.,da sangat penat menaip and na bersiap na kluar jalan2.,hehe..

ttyl and xoxo fr0m me..



No comments:

Post a Comment